Sunday, October 16, 2011

stop sign & big girl treats

Okay, so were driving home today from a store, and we were talking about Christmas. I asked Abby what she'd like to get Lochlan for Christmas. Her answer was definitely not what I was expecting! She thought for a moment and then said, "I know what I'll get Lochlan for Christmas! Wait for it, wait for it.....wait...wait....a stop sign!"

Come again?

Yes, my dear sweet three year old would like to get her baby brother (although I guess he's not technically a baby anymore) a stop sign for Christmas!

I asked her if she thought Lochlan would like a stop sign. She said, "yes, he would." I said, "well what will he do with a stop sign?"

She said, "I'll hold the sign, and say Lochlan, 'stop!' And then he'll laugh!"

Fair enough.

-----------------

This morning Abby said: "Mom, do you want to have big girl treats?" I asked her what that was. She said "You know, you have special treats for big girls like you and me!"

------------------

I really wish I could remember everything I tell my brain to remember that she says is super cute or funny. It slightly irritates me that I don't. But at least she has plenty of material!

1 comment:

  1. She definitely does have plenty of material! What's wrong with our brains that we can't remember all that cute stuff? Sniff, sniff... At least you know you're not alone!

    ReplyDelete