Friday, October 21, 2011

faster legs & beer

While outside having fun and playing Ballerina's and running around chasing each other, Abby said:
"Mom, can you teach me how to make my legs run faster? I can't get them to go fast!"
Bless her!

We were having supper last night and Rob was pouring us a glass of gingerale. Rob told her that it was like beer and that she couldn't have any.

She thought for a few moments and then said something along the lines of, "Hmmmm...I think when I get bigger, I would like to have beer!" Oh dear! But man, did that make me giggle. That was followed up with:

 "But I'm not bigger yet! ......Maybe I can have just a little sip? Just a teeny tiny sip? Please? Just one?"

Um...no...

1 comment:

  1. Any tips for running faster? I have often wondered that myself.

    My girls love playing Ballerina too! In fact, just this afternoon they were both twirling around and Trevy had a doll in her hands. I asked if the girls were dancing and she told me no, they were playing Angelina Ballerina!

    ReplyDelete