Tuesday, October 25, 2011

pat patting

Abby gave me much material today. Such a funny gal!

At breakfast this morning, Abby asked for more toast. I went to grab her plate and noticed that it was now sitting on the couch in front of the TV.  I said, "hmmm, how'd that get there?!"
She said: "I was a sneaky girl!"


For some reason this morning her word of the day was "jazzy." For instance, she said about Lochlan: "He's a jazzy boy!"


"He's so cute! How'd Lochlee get here?
 Oh dear, she's only three. It can't be the birds and the bees just yet!
She followed that up with: "Daddy brought him from the hopital!"  Whew!

Abby also told me today referring to Lochlan "Don't be jealous!"  I have no idea what I was supposed to not be jealous of! (perhaps his nap times! lol)

I gave her a cheese string today at lunch and she said very seriously, "mommy, don't do that! It hurts it!" (I had started to peel the pieces of cheese for her)

And my favourite: Abby fell off her chair trying to reach for a crayon and Lochlan came over while I was hugging her and started patting her back! What a great moment!
Abby said "Awe, he's pat patting me!"


xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Whew! That was a close one on how Lochlan got here.

    I'm jealous of naptime too!

    ReplyDelete