Friday, October 14, 2011

miss you

Abby and I were playing with her letter pieces and building blocks out of them. We created a little rectangle and she sat in it. She said, "this is for big girls, not big mommies." I'm not sure if I should be offended!!!

Later, we were enjoying hanging out together in the toy room and all of a sudden she stopped and said "I miss you." I told her I missed her too. Then she said, "I really miss you when you're at work." I gotta admit, I had instant tears in my eyes. Broke my heart really. It's definitely been a very busy week as I've been putting in long hours between both jobs. But we're trying to spend every chance we get together. And thankfully I don't work as much next week.

Then later as we were reading stories, "Mom, I want to tell you something - I love you."

: )

No comments:

Post a Comment