Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Big girl's job, drip dropping, princess

"Stand back dad, this is a big girl's job!" she was actually trying to squish fruit flies!

"Don't worry mom. It's just drip dropping out!" (after I said it was starting to rain so we might not be able to go outside to ride her bike.

I was talking to Abby about how it felt like fall was in the air. I asked her if she knew what happened in the fall. Naturally, she wasn't sure. So I told her: Thanksgiving, Halloween, leaves changing and falling, apple picking....and I asked her if she knew what she wanted to be for Halloween. She said, "A princess! And I'm going to paint red on my lips!"
No idea wear that came from!

There are so many wonderful things that Abby says on a daily basis. I'm finding that if I don't write them down, I tend to forget. So I'm thankful I started this blog so I can put them all in a book one day for her to enjoy. And hopefully give a smile to anyone who reads this along the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment